Sunday, August 23, 2009

Podcast Junkie

Okay, confession. Since my last blog post I have become a complete podcast junkie. No, you do not need an iPod to listen to podcasts, but if you want to port them around, you do. 

In my attempts to do a ton of cleaning and organizing before the fall semester, I have been listening to podcasts while cleaning instead of my typical weekends of reading or blogging. There are all kinds of podcasts out there on topics from politics to the arts to (believe it or not) fantasy football. Here are the podcasts I've "subscribed" to:

***Anderson Cooper 360
***The Atlantic
***Best of the Left
***nytimes.com book review
***Chronicle of Higher Education: Tech Therapy
***nytimes.com The Ethicist
***Green 960 - Rachel Maddow
***MSNBC Countdown
***MSNBC Rachel Maddow
***New Yorker: The Political Scene
***Wall Street Journal This Weekend
***President Obama's Weekly Radio Address
***NPR: All Songs Considered
***NPR: Education Podcast
***NPR: Food Podcast
***NPR: Technology Podcast
***NPR: Your Health Project
***NPR From the Top Podcast
***NPR: Talk of the Nation

Some podcasts are daily, others are weekly - some podcasts are one-time only. I'm a relatively casual viewer/listener, but have been listening more since I've gone nuts cleaning & purging. My "must see" - or perhaps "must listen" - shows are Rachel Maddow & From the Top. What's better than an attractive, intelligent, eloquent, progressive, and funny (well, I find her funny...) lesbian and classically gifted youth??? -Not much, my friends. Not much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment